The authors of »SAP Predictive Analytics«
Antoine Chabert is a product manager for SAP Predictive Analytics.
Andreas Forster is a member of SAP's Global Center of Excellence for Analytics, based in Switzerland. He joined Crystal Decisions in 2001 as product specialist and moved into presales in 2005. Initially, he supported SAP BusinessObjects and SAP HANA before concentrating exclusively on SAP Predictive Analytics. In his current role, he focuses on scaling the SAP Predictive Analytics organisation through enablement, business development, and strategic deal support. Andreas holds a master's degree in computer science, a bachelor's degree in business administration, as well as a graduate certificate in statistics.
Laurent Tessier is a predictive analytics expert at the Global Center of Excellence for SAP Predictive Analytics.
Pierpaolo Vezzosi is director of product management in the SAP Advanced Analytics organization. He joined BusinessObjects in 2000 as a technology alliances manager. There he worked to develop company relationships with key technological partners, and monitor innovating trends, including offshore activities in India. In 2006 he moved to product management in the Semantic Layer area to define the strategy for SAP BusinessObjects BI universes and the Information Design Tool. After two years in the SAP Predictive Analytics product management he is currently working on analytics on big data, semantics, Web Intelligence and SAP Leonardo.
Before joining BusinessObjects, Pierpaolo held several positions in the software industry as an analyst, developer, support engineer, and technical documentation editor. He holds a master’s degree in aeronautics and space engineering.
729 pages, hardcoverThis is your comprehensive resource on IDT and universe design! From universe creation to universe publication, get the step-by-step instructions you need to create the building blocks of reports for Webi, Dashboards, and more. Learn to build single- and multisource … More about the book
AvailableE-book | Print edition | Bundle
- Everything you need to know about the new Information Design Tool and UNX universes
- Explore step-by-step universe design, from connecting to different data sources, to creating data foundations, to building business layers
- Compare and convert UNV to UNX universes
107 pagesPredictive analysis can be an invaluable asset in the business world—as long as you know how to use it. Luckily, the Automated Analytics module of SAP Predictive Analytics is here to help. Learn to harness this tool, from correctly setting … More about the book
- Find out how Automated Analytics (formerly known as SAP InfiniteInsight) streamlines your predictive analytics processes
- Learn to improve your analysis by correctly configuring the input data sets
- Build regression/classification, time series analysis, clustering, and recommendation models
74 pagesIf you've got a galaxy of data, you know that sometimes a single-source universe just doesn't do the job. In this E-Bite, learn how to use the Information Design Tool to create multisource joins, derived tables, federated tables, pre- and … More about the book
- Create multisource joins and derived tables
- Define federated tables, including mapping rules and pre- and post-filters
- Explore examples of union, mixed source, and data quality scenarios