The authors of »SAP Predictive Analytics«
Antoine Chabert is a product manager for SAP Predictive Analytics.
Andreas Forster is a predictive analytics expert at the Global Center of Excellence at SAP.
Laurent Tessier is a predictive analytics expert at the Global Center of Excellence for SAP Predictive Analytics.
Pierpaolo Vezzosi is the director of product management for SAP BusinessObjects.
729 pages, hardcoverThis is your comprehensive resource on IDT and universe design! From universe creation to universe publication, get the step-by-step instructions you need to create the building blocks of reports for Webi, Dashboards, and more. Learn to build single- and multisource … More about the book
AvailableE-book | Print edition | Bundle
- Everything you need to know about the new Information Design Tool and UNX universes
- Explore step-by-step universe design, from connecting to different data sources, to creating data foundations, to building business layers
- Compare and convert UNV to UNX universes
107 pagesPredictive analysis can be an invaluable asset in the business world—as long as you know how to use it. Luckily, the Automated Analytics module of SAP Predictive Analytics is here to help. Learn to harness this tool, from correctly setting … More about the book
- Find out how Automated Analytics (formerly known as SAP InfiniteInsight) streamlines your predictive analytics processes
- Learn to improve your analysis by correctly configuring the input data sets
- Build regression/classification, time series analysis, clustering, and recommendation models
74 pagesIf you've got a galaxy of data, you know that sometimes a single-source universe just doesn't do the job. In this E-Bite, learn how to use the Information Design Tool to create multisource joins, derived tables, federated tables, pre- and … More about the book
- Create multisource joins and derived tables
- Define federated tables, including mapping rules and pre- and post-filters
- Explore examples of union, mixed source, and data quality scenarios