The author of »Shipping with SAP TM«
Stefan Sauer is a trainer for SAP TM for both functional and technical training courses. He studied international business information technology at the Cooperative State University in Mannheim, Germany. He joined SAP in 2007, and gained experience as a part of development and consulting teams in Germany and with SAP Research in Australia.
With the ramp-up of SAP Transportation Management 8.0 in 2010, he accompanied the success of the software product as an SAP TM consultant, being involved in implementation projects in retail and ocean freight industries and participating in customer engagements in other industries such as fashion, rail, air freight, and manufacturing.
Stefan supports projects both from a business process perspective by creating blueprints and implementation concepts, and from a technical perspective as the link between project and custom development.
970 pages, hardcoverThis updated bestseller is your ride to a comprehensive view of SAP TM business processes and use. Learn to plan and document transportation, select carriers, and create forwarding orders. Discover industry-tested best practices and optimize standard functionality to make SAP … More about the book
AvailableE-book | Print edition | Bundle
- Plan and optimize: improve service, maximize use, and reduce costs
- Manage: process orders, schedule bookings, and tender shipments
- Integrate: utilize the full potential of SAP ERP, EWM, GTS, and Event Management
103 pagesPlanning the journey is more than choosing the destination. See how SAP S/4HANA gets your goods from point A to point B with embedded SAP Transportation Management. Learn about key TM processes such as order and delivery management, automatic and … More about the book
- Learn how SAP S/4HANA does transportation management
- Explore key SAP TM processes and features, from planning to charge management and freight settlement
- Preview SAP Global Track and Trace and SAP Logistics Business Network