The authors of »Implementing SAP Fiori Security«
Gary Prewett is the security and compliance practice lead for NIMBL and has more than 11 years of SAP ERP implementation experience and 15 years of information security focus. He has designed security strategies for SAP Fiori implementations for multiple clients operating in high risk environments.
Michael Pytel is the chief innovation officer and co-founder of NIMBL, an SAP implementations consulting firm. He has more than 14 years of hands-on technical experience with SAP solutions, including SAP HANA.
597 pages, hardcoverIf you're thinking about moving to SAP S/4HANA, your first step is getting SAP ERP on SAP HANA—and this book will serve as your go-to guide. Understand and complete all steps of the migration process, from planning the transition to … More about the book
AvailableE-book | Print edition | Bundle
- Get instructions for SUM migration with DMO and SWPM
- Understand how to test and monitor your new system once live
- Learn how to optimize your new setup for SAP HANA
800 pages, hardcoverWith this hands-on guide to SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) 7.2, you'll find everything you need to maintain your SAP landscape! First get a handle on basic concepts, see how to upgrade to 7.2, and configure your solution. Then dive into … More about the book
Available on 07/27/2017E-book | Print edition | Bundle
- Get SAP Solution Manager 7.2 up and running
- Learn to manage business applications with SAP Solution Manager
- Explore the processes and functions essential to your job